If you are a writer from the six-county area of Greater Rochester (Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, and Genesee counties), you are encouraged to submit scripts for the Regional Writers Showcase or 2 Pages/2 Voices.
Regional Writers Showcase
Showcase Dates: Monday, April 29 and Monday, May 6, 2019
Submission Window: January 1 - Tuesday, January 31, 2019
Selected Writers Notified By: Friday, April 5, 2019 (selectees will receive a phone call)
In collaboration with Writers & Books
Writers of all levels of experience are invited to submit plays for this event, featuring script-in-hand concert readings with professional actors and directors at Geva Theatre Center’s Fielding Stage.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Submissions must include clear contact information: name, address, phone number and email (if available).
- Musicals will not be accepted.
- Script must be submitted in its entirety.
- All plays should be typed with each page numbered.
- Writers may submit up to two plays for consideration.
- Plays that have been submitted for consideration in previous years may be submitted, if there has been significant work done on the script since the last submission.
- There are no restrictions on length or content.